Eye Exams Mississauga
Why Eye Examination is Important?
No matter what is an individual’s physical health or age, it is very important to have regular eye exams for the every individual. When the eye exam is done, we will not only determine the problems to write the prescription for eyeglasses or the contact lenses but we will also check the eyes for common eye and health problems. We will check out how the two eyes work as a team and also check out if the eye problems indicate any indication of overall health. There are many eye diseases that can damage vision if caught early. Glaucoma and diabetic & hypertensive retinopathy can lead to blindness in people. Such diseases are curable if caught early and your visions can be saved.
Eye examinations must be included as the health maintenance routine of every individual. Adults must get their eyes tested so they can keep their prescriptions up-to-date. If there are early signs of eye diseases, it could be detected and treated. Eye examination in children is very important for their overall development. Vision is very important for the learning process. If a child has trouble seeing or perceiving their school work then their normal learning is hampered. Generally children are unable to express their eye problems. So eye doctors have to take special care when they perform eye checkup of children.
The Meadowvale Optometry has got latest equipments and the most qualified and trained eye doctors. The complete examination includes-
- Complete examinations of the eyes that includes glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration evaluation
- Children’s eye examinations
- Digital microscopic photographs of the front and rear portion of the eyes
- Thickness measurement of cornea-pachemetry
- Dry eye testing
- Assessments and fittings of contact lens that includes bifocal and toric contacts
- Consultations for laser vision
- A wider range of designer eyewear for both kids and adults
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
- Safety eyewear